- Exterior repairs, including unir roofs, carports and driveways
- Compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines
- Painting and stucco upkeep/repair
- Landscaping, lighting, walkway and street maintenance/repair
- Community pool, spa and Clubhouse upkeep/repair and improvement
- Xeriscape and community revitalization projects
How to Pay
The current community dues are $228 and can be paid monthly via the following methods:
- Mail a check to the community mailing address (shown at the bottom of this page), or drop a check with a payment coupon in the Clubhouse mail slot.
- By monthly Auto-Pay. Submit the application form included in the New Homeowner Kit or print one out using the link below.
Please ensure that any checks sent include your lot number as well as a payment coupon in the envelope. Refer to the Las Brisas map for your correct lot number (since this may differ from official settlement papers), or contact the Board.
Las Brisas offers a convenient way to pay your monthly dues. To enroll, download and print the AutoPay Form, and drop it off in an envelope along with a cancelled check of the account you'd like the dues to be deducted from at the Clubhouse mail slot.
Funds are deducted on or around the 15th (fifteenth) of each month.
A pre-printed coupon book is mailed to you at the start of each year, and new property owners recieve them in their Welcome package.
If you would like a copy of your payment history or additional payment coupons sent to you, please Contact Us.