The following guidlines have been issued regarding pool use:
FOR PEOPLE VISITING POOLS:
- Stay home if sick.
- Protect yourself while visiting pools:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons.
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting pools. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- After leaving the pool, use hand sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds