We've put together some "common-sense" safety tips for our residents.
- Turn your exterior lights on at night (carport, front door).
- Keep vehicles, sheds, and doors locked at all times.
- Securely store belongings on patios or carports (ie: barbeques).
- Be aware of suspicious activity and report anything strange to the police either by calling or Reporting via their website; nothing is too small.
- Submit an extra patrol request through the City of Tempe.
- As always, contact us for any questions or issues by using the information at the bottom of the page.